Sunday, July 18, 2010

Sunday

Usually Sunday is one of my favorite days. I work on Saturdays so Sunday is my first day of my weekend. I get up before anyone else in the house and I can have a few moments to myself. Coffee is a must, and I get time to catch up on reading blogs. Reading other blogs got me to thinking, maybe I could do a blog???? Why not?? So here I am. I may not post everyday, but I will be here, telling a story, sharing a secret, sharing a recipe or craft, or just blabbing!!!

Today, I am delivering a wedding cake. I decorate wedding cakes at a local bakery, and although I don't really care to deliver them, I sometimes I have to step in. My hubby and my son will go with me to deliver, and then we are going to head over to Bridgeport Village to wander around the shops. A friend of mine has a fantastic flower shop called "Wallflower" that he just opened and I have been promising that I would stop by and check it out, so today that will finally happen. I am excited to go and be with my boys!

Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment