Sunday, October 2, 2011

Too Long!!!



WOW, it has been awhile since I posted!! I need to get back to this, makes me feel good!!


Alot has happened over the past year!! I had my surgery and it went very well, and I feel SO MUCH Better!! My son is now a Freshman in High School and has a sweet girl in his life. They are so cute together. Just went to Homecoming Dance, his first Semi Formal!! They had a ball. This mama is having a hard time with her son growing up, but love it at the same time. I actually look up to him now, literally!! I am so lucky to have such a wonderful son!


Mark is doing good. Work is steady and that is what we need!! He is into his "Fantasy Football"!! When I met him he didnt' watch sports at all, now between him and Kyle, that is all that is on the television!!!


Work is going good, same drama just a different day!! I do work with some great people, and we do all get along good. I have a good job where I get to be creative everyday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment