Monday, February 25, 2013

10 on Monday Feb 25

1.  Had a great weekend with my hubs and son.  Went out to dinner on Friday nite, which is a rare occassion for us.  We went to Old Chicago and just laughed and laughed, it was so nice to let go a bit.

2.  Watched the Oscars with my hubby, surprised he watched all of it with me. Enchiladas for dinner, nothing too exciting!

3,  Had coffee with Melissa on Sunday. She is having a hard time with her depression, We had a really great talk, full of tears. Told her she needed to realize that she has alot of people that love her, and the bad thoughts she has are worthless.  I hope it helps, I just want to make her better, and it is beyond my control.

4. Tryouts are all this week for Kyle and Baseball.  He loves the game so much.  He is more excited than nervous. I tend to get nervous for him, and will be all week/  Need to make sure he is getting enough to eat, he is going to be very hungry this week... hope I have enough food!!!

5.  Getting ready to make some Easter cards and some birthday cards.  Got some cute little flowers today.  I need to decorate the house for spring. I put all the Valentine stuff away!!!!

6.  Talked to my Mom on Sunday, it was nice to catch up with her.  I sure miss having her around, close to home.  I wish I could go visit her again in Redmond, just me.  Love to spend one on one time
with her.

7.  Work is pretty busy, I find myself being exhausted but more mental than physical.  I have alot to
remember, and have to keep on top of everything.

8.  Do I have 10 things this week//????  I am thinking I don't!!!!  I need to go start dinner for Mark and his buddy, it is Walking Dead nite tonite.....yuck.  Mac and Cheese!!!! gotta get!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment